- Duration: 45mins
- Price: 40,00EUR
- Sites: New Synagogue, Stumbling stone memorials, Old Cemetery, Holocaust Deportation point, Otto Weidt factory Berlin’s Schindler.
Head of into what was once the Berlin’s Jewish quarter, and explore its narrow streets, courtyards and memorials.
Some of the Stories we can share:
Origin and contribution of the Berlin community, famous Berliner Jews, Brilliance and tragedy, Deportation and Survivors, Jewish Berlin today
How it works
1. Download the zoom application on your device
2. Book your live private virtual tour via the enquiry form
3. I will send your tour payment details – transfer by PayPal
4. Receive your private virtual tour meeting ID and password