Berlin Nazi Capital – Holocaust Berlin
- Duration: 1 hr
- Price: 50,00EUR
- Sites: SS and Gestapo HQ, Surviving Nazi buildings: Luftwaffe Ministry Propaganda Ministry, the site of Hitler’s bunker, Memorial to the murdered Jews of Europe.
Examine Berlin’s darkest history, the rise of Hitler’s government, WWII in Berlin and Berlin’s central role in the Holocaust and the downfall in 1945 and what survives today.
Some of the Stories we can share:
Personnel & crystallization of Holocaust plans, creation of the Nazi Government heart, Resistance to the Nazis, Bombing in WWII, Hitler’s suicide, Commemoration of Holocaust Victims today.
How it works
1. Download the zoom application on your device
2. Book your live private virtual tour via the enquiry form
3. I will send your tour payment details – transfer by PayPal
4. Receive your private virtual tour meeting ID and password