Battle of Berlin 1945 & Nazi Germania
- Duration: 1hr
- Price: 50,00EUR
- Sites: Russian Command Post Main Station, Site of Martin Bormann’s Suicide, The Moltke Bridge battle, the site of proposed Great Hall of the People, site of Hitler’s palace, Reichstag building
The titanic endgame battle in Europe took place in Berlin in April 1945, in what would have been the capital of the world if the Nazis had won WWII. Walk the battlefield of the epic fight for the Reichstag, the SAME ground where Hitler’s Germania would have been constructed and hear what remains today.
Some of the Stories we can share:
Battle of Berlin 1945, follow the Red Army route storming the Reichstag, the battle, the attackers & defenders, Albert Speers Germania site and planned buildings and tunnels and escapes from Hitler’s Bunker..
How it works
1. Download the zoom application on your device
2. Book your live private virtual tour via the enquiry form
3. I will send your tour payment details – transfer by PayPal
4. Receive your private virtual tour meeting ID and password